• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

armor type/attack type help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need something for choosing your attack type and armor type for your hero. I mean you choose your hero and with something you can choose the attack type and armor type of the hero (without making a different hero for each combinaison)
Thx for the help XD

you go to object editor,

click on the hero in their

go to combat, youll see something that says combat-armor type. change that to how you want

look downa bit more youll see

combat attack 1 if is a hero it will have hero just change it to how you want it.

He havent asked about of how to change the hero attack type on the object editor, but at the midle of the game.

Well, I think then the only way is creating one hero by combination. If you replace it "using the old unit relative life and mana" the replaced unit will maintain its items and xp.

Level 4
its long to do but the real thing is that the loading of the map will take like 15 min if i create 43 heros (6 attack type x 6 armor type + others with none) for each of my heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.