• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you Tough?

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
30wqzvo.jpg

Introduction

Features

Screenshots

Credits

Hitokiri Vanguard Presents
Are You Tough v1
Created by Hitokiri Vanguard
Map Description

Story
"Are You Tough" is not for pathetic people that get anxiety or emotional over simple logic problems that require quick thinking, this game is for winners.

- First Release (Updated)

Normal But Hard Game!

You will be given control of one 1 heroes. you must survive until you reach the end of the map, beware of traps and tricks in this game!

Artifficial Intelligence

No AI in this map.

Other Features

- Good special effects.
- Combo abilities.
- Awsome Terrain.
- Many Traps.

dqgaom.png

uxbnb.png

157deza.png

Credits

reason 3 - Elune's Arrow v1.1
RiotApe - [GUI] Meat Hook v.01c
cnnn12 - Howl of Terror Spell
Owner of the BOSS model!

Keywords:
Maze, Puzzle, Hard, Insane
Contents

Are you Tough? (Map)

Reviews
18:16, 13th Sep 2014 Orcnet: The maze is finitely well made and no much problem having a tight space along the way, what got me some problems is the lack of quest menu giving in important details of the map such as how to play, the updates...

M

18:16, 13th Sep 2014
Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

The maze is finitely well made and no much problem having a tight space along the way, what got me some problems is the lack of quest menu giving in important details of the map such as how to play, the updates, and change logs for incoming new map changes.

I somehow manage to finish the map but can't spoil much of the road along the way to overall qualify this map, it can be approved as a must with a team by LAN or online gaming.
[EDIT] Orcnet: Please remove the LoL model

Level 10
Looks like it could be fun. Gonna try it.
However, isn't there a rule that it is not allowed to use a model not made by blizzard?

Ripped resources from other games are not allowed to be used, unless they are from another Blizzard Entertainment game or if their license permits the use in maps (proper proof for this use must be put in the description).

Maybe better change the affected models (at least there seems to be a screened Cho' from LoL?). :c

Level 39
No I have no idea where to find a wc3-compatible Cho'gath. Instead of doing all the searching myself, I'm giving you the tools to help yourself find the model you want. Hopefully you'll learn skills to help you find other models you want next time. Back when I first joined this site it was pretty taboo to help people rip models/use ripped models so that's why I wouldn't give you a link even if I had one.

All wc3 models are .mdl or .mdx, so if you're going to find this model out there on the internet, the page with it is going to contain one of those two file extensions and the word "Cho'gath" 100% of the time. Hence my links.

Level 7
My rating:
Terrain/Design: 5/10 (A bit empty and no beautiful structures. Some places are more or less ok).
Gameplay: 7/10 (There are some nice puzzles and riddles that are pretty entertaining. They are a bit dangerous and deadly sometimes so the player has to save frequently. That would be alright but you should add some warnings and hints for that. The enemies in the beginning are a bit too strong. For some reason there was a bit lag after 5 minutes.)
I give this map now 6/10 as a rating.