• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are you sick?

ARE YOU SICK?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I got a terrible virus up at Utah State Universty.
1-I have a double ear infection
2-I have a migrane
3-Because of my ear infections, I am temporarily deaf.
4-My vision is, at some times, unclear.

I want to know if you guys are sick, so if you are list some symptoms and post a vote on the poll, thanks.

Level 24
A few months back, I managed to get sick enough to throw up. First time in a good 8 or 9 years, easily longer. Considering I'm only 16, that's quite a while.

Level 19
I am not sick... but I managed this guy..

That's a pretty nasty infection, you might want to get that checked out.

Alright, that's nice, one of our most beloved users is not sick, hurray!

My immune system is impervious to 99% of all pathogens.

Fact.

But let's face it, it's the 1% that kills you.

Obviously you're not in med school, but it is true, you have a higher chance of dying from a disease then the average person, because they normally grow immunities to common diseases.

Well, I am not really officially sick, so I am going to vote No. But my nose is ALWAYS clogged. It has been that way for years. Because of this, I have nearly lost all sense of smell. :sad:

Sounds like you have the cold bub.

Level 19
Try these methods step-by-step next time your ears feel that way.
1-Move your jaw (works for very basic cases)
2-Hold your nose and open your mouth wide, expanding your jaws
3-If that hasn't worked, try the nose method again, and then hold your breath (you may close your mouth)
4-If none of these methods work, that means you have an ear infection, and you should take anti-biotics until you get better.

Level 8
I just got done with a really weird virus. Thursday I had a really bad sore throat, which turned into a chough by night. In the morning, I was coughing with a lot of pressure in my ears and a runny nose. Felt a little better that night, but I woke up with a fever. That burned itself out over the day, and I am now fine. WTF?

Level 36
I rarely get a virus... it's been over 6 years since I last got one.... I get colds often enough, for most of the year, basic nose and throat stuff, nothing really serious. The only time I ever get sick is when i'll throw up now and then (rarely) because something didn't agree with my stomach, etc.

Level 35
I don't want to kill people.... yeah... I think i'm sane. Hooray.

That makes me mentally sick :( Not that I ever kill people... but want to many times, just to see what would happen, or how people would react. Like someday where I was in Britain I was in somekind of towerruin where a pretty fat turist was looking on the view from this high tower, standing very close to the edge. DAmn I realy had to force myself not to kick him out. Kicked a stonedown insted..
Same always happens in other situations... but I havent done anything yet :)

Level 21
^
||
||

yeh what you described can often be associated with mental instability. there are certain sitiations where it is considered sane to want to kill, for example to get revenge, but randomly wanting to kill people is a common trait of mental problems. however it is believed that this trait is actually very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.