• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Are you a Brony?

Are you a brony?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
12110944-kim-jong-un-fires-missile.jpg

Now look what you've made me do.

Level 8
Admittedly it would be harder to read if it used hangul and that shit. In case your weeaboo level is insufficient to have learnt the katakana, btw, that poster reads "rocket monsters" and some kanji/symbolwhatever I don't know.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

lets just be honest here nooooone cares about the stupid cartoon my little pony all the people who are into it are so because of the hot pony images ... . .. . .... . .. ........

You mean furfags? or closet furfags? or even maybe wapanese fags? right?

Level 27
I am too hetero for that shit.
But everyone knows sexuality is genetic. Therefore being a brony depends on your genetics. Therefore it is possible to be born a brony. Therefore it is racist to discriminate against bronies. Therefore bronies are a race. You know what other group of people are a race? That's right. Asians. And MSBB = Asian.

HT being hetero = I miss MSBB.

He'd know what to say about all this.
Zakamutt, had to fix your post too, please censor them nipples!
OMFG help me MyRepBarBroke. (And I'm too lazy to find a different post.)
why is this thread a thing?
Not to be too narcissistic here, but:
I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure as hell taking ten seconds out of my day to write and post this because I have nothing better to do that I feel like doing right now.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Are you a homosexual? No, disgusting...

Status
Not open for further replies.