• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are there any good custom campaigns which follow the Warcraft lore especially after frozen throne?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi i am a new member to this site though i have been downloading different custom campaigns and maps and models BEFORE JOINING and that compelled me to join as i just love this site but as i have a really old computer (and never liked paying) so i never played World Of Warcraft.

So can anyone please tell me a list of good custom campaigns mostly which follow the Warcraft lore and its no problem if it deviates a little (though single player maps are allowed which allow single player).AS I MOSTLY LOVE PLAYING CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS WHICH FOLLOW OFFICIAL WARCRAFT LORE!!:D

...custom campaigns which follow the lore before frozen throne or even before warcraft are allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Last edited:
Level 3
I suppose you are already aware of:
- Lord of the Clans (based on the book by Christie Golden)
- The Last Guardian (based on the book by Jeff Grubb)
- Day of the Dragon (based on the book by Richard A. Knaak)
?

Also, @chefchx is making a compilation of links of custom campaigns which follow the timeline of Warcraft:
Warcraft Campaign(s) Which Follows The Books' Timeline

It might be a good starting point.
yeah i have already played those and i gotta say the last two were great but i am looking for more

Last edited:
Level 3
sure here you go:

1)Curse Of The Forsaken(loved it entirely).
2)Day Of The Dragon(great one).
3)Rise Of The Blood Elves(loved it).
4)Lord Of The Clans.
5)Deandra's Tale.
6)Rowan The Wise(entire series except Malfurion's quest).
7)Rise Of The Lich King.
8)The Last Guardian.
9)Shadows Of Hatred.

never tried any custom maps though...

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

If you like remakes of the old Warcraft games, I suggest these:

Warcraft I Remake: Orc Campaign [-Link-]
Warcraft I Remake: Human Campaign [-Link-]
Warcraft II Remake: Orc Campaign [-Link-]
Warcraft II Remake: Human Campaign [-Link-]

If you're interested in WoW lore and normal gameplay style, try this:

Shadows of Hatred [-Link-]

Level 3
If you like remakes of the old Warcraft games, I suggest these:

Warcraft I Remake: Orc Campaign [-Link-]
Warcraft I Remake: Human Campaign [-Link-]
Warcraft II Remake: Orc Campaign [-Link-]
Warcraft II Remake: Human Campaign [-Link-]

If you're interested in WoW lore and normal gameplay style, try this:

Shadows of Hatred [-Link-]
sure thanks i'll get on it right away though i have already played shadows of hatred as explained earlier

Level 3
Why ? ( I realized why it searching for campaign based on the story of Wow But they're not all correct with 100% you know ? l
Well darkrangeralice its just that I do not want to pay to play such games on a regular basis. plus i have the oldest pc known to mankind.As I mentioned earlier the story does not need to be 100 percent accurate I just need to know the ongoing events after warcraft 3 mainly (or before it if someone likes to mention it)

Level 3
I choose my campaign is:
1) Rise of the Blood Elves
2) Malfurion Quest
3) Curse of the Forsaken
I will try the second one once it is 100 percent complete but please only write which I have not stated in my list of the campaingns I have tried.you or anyone else can post maps related to my query as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.