• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archmage on Dragonhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Bloodelfspellthief on Dragonhawk

Hi i need the Bloodelfspellthief on a Dragonhawk he should be a Heromodell so Heroglow would be nice.
He should have a normal walk animation
2 attacks
first - the spellthief throw his blades
second - the dragonhawk attack
a spell animation like the spellthief
and walk stand death...
:)

Last edited:
Hi i need the Bloodelfspellthief on a Dragonhawk he should be a Heromodell so Heroglow would be nice.
He should have a normal walk animation
2 attacks
first - the spellthief throw his blades
second - the dragonhawk attack
a spell animation like the spellthief
and walk stand decay ....
:)

First, none gonna help, if you didn't provide a valid reason why the heck people should help you.
Give us a good reason why we should help. And don't play tricks on us.
Second, is it an archmage or spellthief that you need mounted on a dragonhawk.

Level 8
Hm... ok frank youre right there was some misstakes first i wanted an archmage but then i thought a bloodelfspellthief would be better...

Ok the reason:
My newest Project is an AoS names Skyfight the People fight ion the Sky and on the ground so i need for every Hero an air and a ground modell.
And i really enjoy the Spellthief so it was clear: i need a flying spellthief for the elven force,
and what would be better for it as an Dragonhawk?!
And the normal Dragonhawk is used for an other Hero so i need a new modell for it.

So !please! help me

Status
Not open for further replies.