• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modify Warden Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hi!
I want to alter this version of the Warden a little, but lack the modeling skills to do it myself.

I want to change/add the following animations:
  • The attack animation needs to be faster: damage point at 0.1 seconds or earlier.
  • I need that attack animation to be merged with the walking animation, so the Warden can attack while walking and still move her legs.
  • I need a "throw" animation that makes the Warden lash out with her left hand like she's throwing a knife from within her robe. Damage point around 0.1 - 0.2
  • I'd like to change the death animation to no longer have the Warden screech, and to be more epic. If one could apply something like the Shaman death animation, it would be awesome.

Those animations could be removed or overwritten for the previously wished for animations:
  • Stand Gold
  • Stand Lumber
  • Stand Talk
  • Stand Talk Second
  • Stand Work

Anyone feels like doing some modeling? :)

Attachments

• herowarden.mdx
    231.6 KB · Views: 65
Level 51
A few things should be mentioned:

- Attack Walk is hard to get it done so it has the same damage point as the others, as then her legs would move incredibly fast too and it would look really weird. If that is something you can handle though, I can speed it up .
- For the throw animation I just used it's already existing Spell Animation where she throws something, duplicated it and sped it up.
- Death animation might be a bit clunky but it's the best I could come up with in the short amount of time I had.

Attachments

• HeroW.mdx
    274.1 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.