• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Animations to Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey,
i don´t know why but i´m not able to add animations to the model which is attached to the thread.

I want to add to the model the stand animations, the attack stand walk spin animation, the attack slam animation and the death animation of the blademaster.

So can someone please add this animations for me?

Attachments

• T2 Paladin wc3 style.rar
    142.9 KB · Views: 51
Level 21
i don´t know why but i´m not able to add animations to the model which is attached to the thread.
If Oinkerwinkle's Animation Transfer doesn't work for you, try using Retera's Matrix Eater to transfer Blademaster's animations.
If you still have problems, follow these steps:
1. Convert the model from .mdx to .mdl format. There are many tools that you could use to do this, for example MDL <> MDX Converter.
2. Open the new .mdl model with Notepad.
3. Go to Edit> Replace. Type Helper in the Find what field, type Bone in the Replace with field, and click the Replace All button. This will convert all helpers to bones, since I know that animation transfer programs may have problems with this.
4. Save the model with some new name and close Notepad.
5. Transfer the desired animations with Animation Transfer or Matrix Eater.
6. Convert the model with new animations to .mdx format.

Status
Not open for further replies.