• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonhawk Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a skin I am using for my team's project, Rise of the Sin'Dorei. It is a Dragonhawk Gladiator, which is more or less an elven Swordsman with medium armor as well as a Dragonhawk at his side. This specific Dragonhawk Gladiator has had his life destroyed by the fel-blood addicted Kael, so some of his armor has a rugged and torn look to it. The model for this has not yet been made so the UVM can be changed when that happens, also there will be new animations, that is why he is shown in the standard unanimated position in the screenies. Some feedback would be nice as well as ideas of what to do with his legs.

Last edited:
Level 14
To hell with it. Your an ass. I could be the stupidest dumbass out there but at least I wouldn't tell you to never post again. I am just going to ignore you. If you hate me so much then I recomend you do the same.

Level 9
Okay I get it.. But does anyone have any suggestions of what I should do with the legs.

If your gonna blame anyone it is the creators of those tutorials.. That's what I am following.

instead of copying the tutorial exactly u should use them more as a guideline and work off that and add your own style to the way you skin.

oh and ive started on the caster skin that u wanted me to, the shoulders arnt exactly 100% freehand theres a bit of colour over and left them the same abit.

sindoreaskinwip.jpg

He's looking pretty good so far. I like the face but keep in mind we need him for pre-blood elf. Either you can make his eyes white, or make an alternate blue eyed skin. The second one would nicer because I really like the green, but whatever you think is easier. This is who you are trying to make: http://www.wowwiki.com/Image:Darkhan2.jpg

His face is more clean but the shoulders are similar and the armor is quite similar to, yet darker and more grayscale. Change some features up and it should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.