• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a devoted Modeler/Skinner for a large rpg/arena project!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The RPG/Arena hybrid map based on Gladiators is coming pretty far a long and needs someone who could make all of the custom weapons/armors as well as gladiator hero models. The models will go one of two ways.

-Models will show changes on gladiator (like in pimp my peon, you can see the upgrade lvl because it changes your sword etc...) This will only happen if I can find someone who is capable and willing to do this. Credits would of course be giving to the fullest.

-Items/weapons/armors will not change the heroes look and the only thing needed will be custom icons for the items. The hero models would still be needed.

What kind of models are you looking for?

I am simply looking for old time weapon/armor platemail, scimitar, long sword, those kinds of things. Legendary weapons will of course be included, but not too many. The hero models will need to be realistic human gladiators. Gladiators of different types needed, so one would be an assasin type gladiator, one would be a sword and shield, one would be a 2 handed sword, one would be a bow type gladiator, etc... Will need about 8 models. (not as extreme as it sounds considering the base model will just need a sword instead of a bow and so on)

Level 26
Here are some swords:

and here some gladiator models/skins:

Level 3
Thanks, however I still need additional models/skins. As well as someone who can do it in the way I ask in the first bullet. Please continue post as I need someone for the development team to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.