• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archimonde's Failure

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Archimonde's failure to destroy Stormwind has cost him his life, as death draws near, Archimonde hides away, thinking that he has escaped death, but thats what he thinks...

Control 5 adventurers through a dungeon full of horrors to be discovered, including bosses and units, even Hades has managed to slip into the darkness...
Contents

Archimonde's Failure (Map)

Reviews
22:11, 4th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
Two things, disable melee map initialization triggers.

Also, learn to make a map unique. It's more than just placing a bunch of units everywhere going in a linear pattern through the same monsters over and over. That's boring and no one will bother.

Level 4
This is not Archimonde's failure, this is epiccarrot's failure. Sorry, but all three of your maps are simply horrible. Putting a bunch of random creeps-- wait. No, I am not even reviewing a custom map without disabled melee map initialization triggers.

Level 9
... do people listen? I put the maps on for 1 reason and thats to see if people like it and if they hate it they hate if they like it they like it like i said before

Do you read the hive workshop rules before posting? This isn't epic war where you can post anything you want. At the very least, disable melee map initialization triggers for it to have even a chance at approval.

Try playing another map approved on this site to get a sense of the quality needed. It doesn't need to be godly epic like SourceX's maps but it needs to at least present itself neatly with triggers that make it unique. If it's a melee map, you would need decent terrain and well thought out and balanced shop/tavern/gold mine locations.

Last edited: