• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archimonde Campaign Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi. I'm new to this site and I'm glad to be part of the community. These are my first maps I put together making a demo campaign. This Campaign is set before the Warcraft 3 RoC events, and it follows Archimonde's story. Only 3 missions were added here. More will come with the Full Campaign.

In the following missions, you will have to deal with the races you encounter on your journey. You will meet with some friends from the Warcraft 3 era, and some other new! Use Archimonde and his demon minions to clear the way for the Legion, searching for the Skull of Guldan, a powerful artifact that Kil'Jaeden is looking for. There is no need for mercy. Kill anyone in your path and don't look back. Only death will come after peace. And then peace after war.

PLAYING ORDER:

1.INTERLUDE
2.THE MYSTERIOUS ISLANDS
3.TEMPLE JUDAN DU KRAKON

GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK WILL IMPROVE THE MAPS. PLEASE TELL ANY BUG, GLITCH OR THING YOU DON'T LIKE.

THE ORIGINAL CAMPAIGN WILL INCLUDE ALL THE MISSIONS AND SOME BONUS!! HAVE FUN PLAYING!!

Keywords:
Campaign Archimonde Warcraft Naga Orcs Humans Story Singleplayer Undead Demon Legion Chuck Norris
Contents

Archimonde Campaign Beta (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/28 15:49:01 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials Credits need to be posted in...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Jan/28 15:49:01

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
Check out the models section for custom models made by the community: Models Section
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: *Start the next map after you've watched the interlude immediately
*I suggest you check out some cinematic tutorials, the intro lacks camera movement, good dialogue and better unit movement and facing
*The terrain is too empty, not natural looking and lacks a certain atmosphere, like maybe a thick fog
*The storyline isn't gripping at all, it lacks interesting characters and actually good dialogues during the cutscenes
*The overall gameplay is also too simple, Archimonde has 4 random default spells which really don't make the game so much fun
*Also have you credited the guy who has made the custom model for the Dreadlord or something (the one you get in the second chapter)

This campaign needs a lot more work, more uniqueness to the gameplay, a more interesting storyline along with better cinematics and custom spells for the heroes, but fitting ones.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 21
I'll try it out, but you must need the full version.
There is no point to upload a non-completed campaign.

Level 2
I'll try it out, but you must need the full version.
There is no point to upload a non-completed campaign.

I agree but here I might just need some feedback to make the maps more and more enjoyable, so the final product will be much better than without. Also, all 3 maps are 100% complete ( not putting in small bugs if there are any ).

I read the rules before posting the campaign and I'm hoping for a clarification of the paragraph above my comment.

Campaigns must not be fully finished when uploaded, they should at least contain 1-2 maps.
edit:

*Start the next map after you've watched the interlude immediately
*I suggest you check out some cinematic tutorials, the intro lacks camera movement, good dialogue and better unit movement and facing
*The terrain is too empty, not natural looking and lacks a certain atmosphere, like maybe a thick fog
*The storyline isn't gripping at all, it lacks interesting characters and actually good dialogues during the cutscenes
*The overall gameplay is also too simple, Archimonde has 4 random default spells which really don't make the game so much fun
*Also have you credited the guy who has made the custom model for the Dreadlord or something (the one you get in the second chapter)

This campaign needs a lot more work, more uniqueness to the gameplay, a more interesting storyline along with better cinematics and custom spells for the heroes, but fitting ones.

Last edited: