• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arcanist Hero

A heroic version of the Sorceress, inspired by my own Arcanist entry into the Hero Contest.
Includes the attachment points:
Orb First
Orb Second
Orb Third for any "Sphere" spells, like the Blood Mage uses. For best results, I suggest using five attachment points, including Hand Right and Hand Left.

Feel free to use or edit this model however you please, so long as you credit me for my work.

NOTE:
This is not actually FOR the Hero Contest.

Keywords:
Sorceress, Mage, Caster, Hero
Contents

Arcanist Hero (Model)

Reviews
14:11, 4th Nov 2014 MiniMage: While it is pretty simple compared to what you usually do, the animations add a lot. So approved. It's almost lacking as far as mesh is concerned though, but whatever. XD

M

14:11, 4th Nov 2014
MiniMage: While it is pretty simple compared to what you usually do, the animations add a lot. So approved.
It's almost lacking as far as mesh is concerned though, but whatever. XD

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I actually rather like this (& I really like how you were inspired by my the Contest to make it :3...). It's not "perfect"... Mainly in that it just doesn't scream "HERO" to me. Is an excellent geomerge with some good additions that really differentiate it from the Sorceress & stuff... Just not "heroic" enough. Ah dannae, big flowy spiral cape? Massive flowy arm-sleeves? :p FAIRY WINGS.

But yeah, an interesting model. Great & varied animations, as well.

Level 4
Very nice! Definitely looks like an ascended sorceress. My only suggestion would to be to change her scarlet leggings to teamcolored, just to make a more unified color scheme should she end up on a team other than red/blue/teal. Other than that, she looks great, the animations are good as always, and she's a very useful and versatile unit. Her hair is big enough that she could stand in a human, high elf, or blood elf army and look like she belongs to either race.

Level 9
Alright if no one else will say it I will,

Her boobs are way pointy like, even for Warcraft III standard...
maybe adding cloth on the inner side or scaling down (heaven forbid we do that!)

Other than that it is nice, and maybe in game they look fine, I will edit this when I try in game :p this is just from the screenshot... Anyway GJ! Keep it up!