• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arachnathid.blp

This is my 2nd Death Knight Skin. ^_^
I'm improved a lot of experience from the before one.
[Tauren Death Knight]

This is my scorpion version Death Knight.

Give some comments and rate it. =D
If use on your map must credits me.

Changelog
1.1 - Changed TC area

Keywords:
Scorpion, Death, Knight, Death Knight, WoW, Creep, Arachnathid, zadelim, zade, lore, epic
Contents

Arachnathid Death Knight [v1.1] (Texture)

Reviews
00:34, 8th Dec 2009 THE_END: This is awesome, sorry no one has approved this wicked shit yet..approved and..more approved

M

00:34, 8th Dec 2009
THE_END: This is awesome, sorry no one has approved this wicked shit yet..approved and..more approved

Level 23
This is really original, looks great, and fits lore. Plus Scourge made nerubians undead, so it could od the same with powerful arachnatid who also lived in Azjol-Nerub, and because of all of that and especially quality and originality I give you sweet price... 5/5!

Level 1
doesnt work ingame even though my pathing is units\creeps\arachnathid\arachnathid.blp uhhh am i doin somethin wrong here?

having the same problem with Nerubian weaver

Level 16
The folder's name is not correct. If you open War3x.mpq with Magos or MPQMaster, the correct path would be:

units/creeps/archnathid/Arachnathid.blp

It got wrong or something? I don't think so I type it wrongly. It positively correct.

This one, along with your Tauren skin, is purely awesome!

Would love to see a PotM-"Deathknight"-skin. That would be paradoxal. xD

I will make it lately because I'm still doing the Tauren Chieftain Death Knight.

Level 1
"This skin is crappy and I hate the colors! Bad texture and the highlighted areas blow!"
*this user sucks at lying*
- Rating 5/5

Level 1
Looks Fantastic.. but why would a spider/scorpid thing be a DK? o_O oh well its awesome so i will use it Keep up the DK skins they really are sweet!