• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desert Arachnathid(Scorpion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in need for a desert scorpion for my map and since the Arachnathid model works great, i just need a more desert-ish skin to go with it.

So basically this model:
Units\Creeps\Archnathid\Archnathid.mdl

with a more desert-ish skin of this:
Units\Creeps\Archnathid\Arachnathid.blp

I Would greatly appreciate this.

Edit: To be more specific I don't really want the hair on there at all and I want it to maybe have some scales or something. Just something to make it look more evolved towards a harsher desert atmosphere.

Last edited:
Must admit I was hoping for a little more than just a recolor. I'm using my own recolored version already, I want something better though.

To be more specific I don't really want the hair on there at all and I want it to maybe have some scales or something. Just something to make it look more evolved towards a harsher desert atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.