• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey, I've been working on a project lately involving marine units. So I was wondering if somebody could take a marine skin and remove its weapon (this si a must if you take this challenge, as all weps are imports).

I basicly need it to have a more "I've been in this stupid desert area for abit" feel about it, so something with a desert kind of camo to it, with a hero glow model coming from either its feet or areas around its head.

A nice refrence for what I would like the marine to look like would be something like this
Desert%20Camo%20lg.jpg

Thanks in advance, and of course, +rep if you do it (I might even slip in 2-3 extra if its amazing :wink:)

Edit: Also, if somebody could convert this picture into a load screen, could you do that too please?
Edit2: Changed the file path

Attachments

• A-day backgroundGood.gif
    A-day backgroundGood.gif
    151.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.