• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W40K Space marine models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello people.

I know nobody here knows me, but still i want to request some W40K Space marine models i could use for my map.
I only need models, i can make icons myself.
So i would need:
The Space marine energy Generator
The Space marine Chapel barracks
The space marine Machine Cult
The Space marine Listening Post(with feet to stand on|IMPORTANT)
The Space marine Monastery (IMPORTANT)
The Space marine Predator Tank (IMPORTANT)
The Space marine Sentry defense Tower (Not the Rocket launcher one)
I know its kinda selfish to ask for that and act like:
Do it! you need to work for me!
But i would really like to have those models.
If someone possibly thinks of helping me, please make the IMPORTANT models first.
Btw: If someone shows me on how to convert models from C4D to Warcraft 3, i could easily make those myself.

Last edited:
Level 3
since i dont want people to convert the models for me, i want them to make new ones.
i already tried converting obj to mdx. In the model viewer there was nothing.
I was kinda sad.
Anyway, if someone wants to give me live-support, maybe it would be better?
BTW:
Im making a 12-players doW map. I already have 3 races
Space marines, Chaos, Orcs
I will first make 4 races (eldar is left to go)
then ill make different maps for the version.
I want to use custom content for the hole thing, except the map design.
I even made some Strategic Points Triggers.
Anyway, i hope help is to come.

Level 10
the only thing i'm gonna say is errm i liek the idea and all but if people wanted to play dawn of war . . .err might they play the actualy dawn of war . . . becuase wc3 is a terribal engin really .. . . this is only a an observation but you might want to make some features which dawn of war dosnt have make your own slant on the game creat aspects which you think would sell it to wc3 players bearing in most of them are, dare i say it, DOTA players . . . so your looking at a majority of 10-16 year olds playing it.
the other majority are those who play wc3 Bnet games whic i cant personaly understand why i think wc3 its self is a truely awfull stratergy game its selling piont to me was the story line and the editor, so creating a good stratergy game is no bad thing btu a direct rip is going to lead to people remebering they have dawn of war and going and playing that instead.

thats my sugestion do have a think about it and have fun with what ever you do, i would love to make those modles but i currently working on some high res ones and a coupel of maps so i dont have the time.

Level 3
youre saying that a bit late since i have spent 1 week of my life while making the map and working on it. Also when i made rooms in Battle net, i always found people to play. i played like 10 matches now
i remember 3 full'houses that i had. The only problem on my map is, that it is way to big, since it contains a lot of models and textures that make it really big, so not that much players are waiting for DL.
Anyway, ill do the map since i love DoW and I currently even like my map better then DoW since i enjoy the hero levelling RPG-like gamemode.
(my map has buildings xD, i just love that part of WC3, that DoW doesnt have)
So, if you want to make the models for me, just PM me when you will start so i have any idea of how long it will take.

Level 5
i know where u could get half the stuff accept buildings, have a look here http://xgm.ru/files.php?fc=2 there model rips though, and you have to mention that in your game. any yes you are alowed to use rips warhunter. so if you like my post, rep me ^^

Well, you could ask there such stuff, since it's not allowed here. But it better to know to speak russian. But why you need them for? From the request seems like you want to make another Dawn of war clone. :/ Use more imagination, the warhammer 40k buildings can be various shapes, Dawn of war was only one example, in the original there are no references to buildings.

Level 16
i know where u could get half the stuff accept buildings, have a look here http://xgm.ru/files.php?fc=2 there model rips though, and you have to mention that in your game. any yes you are alowed to use rips warhunter. so if you like my post, rep me ^^

look. There's someone who knows rules.

Well, you could ask there such stuff, since it's not allowed here. But it better to know to speak russian. But why you need them for? From the request seems like you want to make another Dawn of war clone. :/ Use more imagination, the warhammer 40k buildings can be various shapes, Dawn of war was only one example, in the original there are no references to buildings.

Level 22
ok, there are a few (ok a lot) of DoW models that have been released by mendes(?) on relicforums, which is the official mod site for any relic/thq game. might wanna check that out and convert, but seriously, wc3 is not the best engine to create a wh40k conversion. no smooth melee and range switch, no smooth rotating turret system, plus ull need a crap load of custom models.

Status
Not open for further replies.