• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Future Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Why?
hey , i am requesting a marine model that looks like this http://images.military.com/pics/SoldierTech_GR2-4.jpg . i know there already is a marine model in wc3 but its to boring even with cool skins attached to it. it would also be a good model for others to use also and i think wc3 needs a new marine model. so if you could do this model i would really appriciate it.
My use
i am going to use this model for a survival map much like notd : aftermath and undead assault. right now im at the terrain part in the map but i already got and integer save/load to save ranks and other triggers needed to get the map started. so i would need this marine model in my map
Can you??
can you make it attachable with konstructs gun models. that is prolly the only tihng i would want extra in the model. i would give +rep (abviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.