• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Fix/Animation Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi, I'm here with 2 requests. The first is my top priority but it would be nice to have the latter done too. I need them for a Sci-Fi/Modernish RP Map i'm making (People who play Sotdrp or RARP or any other RP map know what i'm talking about.) It's in pre-alpha, its shaping up but it still needs some work. I dont have any screenshots i would like to show currently. You can find the site Here though Broken Galaxies Roleplay :: Index

So enough about that, first off:

I need a model's attachment points fixed. This model was made by Lord_T a while ago, i recently got interested in the model for use in another project but i when i tried it, i found that none of the Konstruct Attachments (The guns, Sniper, Shotgun etc.) Or the new ones for that matter work properly and face upwards on the marine.

Its a female marine. Ill attach it to my post. I need its attachment points fixed so that i can equip her with weapons from the Konstruct attachments.

Also... if its not too much trouble, could the Konstruct marine's Animations (The crawl [Defend walk]) animations be added to it? This is something of a side. I dont really need it desperatly but it would be nice.

Ok, the second request is, i have here a femalish recruit i edited from an un named model i found lying in my folders (I searched around the hive, Wc3 campaigns and i couldnt find the author.) I just need a Marines animation on her, so i can attach weapons to it as well.

Ill attach both, The Female marine and the Un-armoured recruit.

If anyone were to do either of these i would be grateful.

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• Female Recruit.zip
    221.8 KB · Views: 39
  • MarineF_squished.mdx
    84.4 KB · Views: 78
Level 17
Ok, i took this picture of the problem in detail, maybe that will help.

46672293tc2.jpg

As you can see, none of the attachment points work.

Level 5
well sorry but what i meant is, that the creator should make another model like that but different position of arm, because the world edit can't put the attachment to that model

Status
Not open for further replies.