• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marine with Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence, But a marine with a pistol? ftw.. i just dont think it would look all that great, its kinda like giveing a butter knife to a footman.
Also you should post a lil more about what u need it for.

and if possible you could give pics of the pistol for ppls to base the skin off of

There are a few exceptions to weak pistols, such as the GOLDEN GUN from james bond.

Level 10
big-Beretta96FS.jpg

It wouldn't look folly.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
That sounds really good. I missed the pistol animation since wc3 came out. Im looking forrward to see it. Maybe that will motivate me to containue my campaing that is RE style.

Level 36
No offence, But a marine with a pistol? ftw.. i just dont think it would look all that great, its kinda like giveing a butter knife to a footman.
Also you should post a lil more about what u need it for.

and if possible you could give pics of the pistol for ppls to base the skin off of

There are a few exceptions to weak pistols, such as the GOLDEN GUN from james bond.

Dude, pistols are awesome. Pistols aren't weak, they can be a really strong asset because they are concealable (won't help for marines :p) but they can also be completely silent as supposed to rifles, good for stealth missions.

Level 10
I'm sorry to say in a real situation a .45 ACP round from a browning or a colt will rip apart a person. A pencil can be used to stab someone in the throat where they'll bleed to death, a pick axe can be smashed into the medulla obongatta instantly killing the person before he/she even knows it. Slashing the wrists with a knife can kill. The point is, a weapon is a weapon and only an extension of the intent of fatal harm tied in with the human imagination.

By the way I dont think the model works.

Status
Not open for further replies.