• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arachnathid skin request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm yourarthas from wcunderground for quite sometime I've been trying to make hd versions of wc3 stuff that model is stuck on my head for a while I cant really find fitting stuff to create a new one so I added more polygons to normal wc3 model anyways , what I'm asking is can someone draw arachnathid.blp same texture not an actual reskin in 512x512 format I mean with details seenable not just a rescale I think there are some people around who are very good at reskins this might not be hard for them thanks from warcraft rebirth\armies of azeroth team

Last edited:
So this means u want a paintover with more details?

If u give sample of what paint/texture style u want i give it a shot. Cant reach my computer atm, but i can give it saturday if u give me the sample now.
Hey thanks for reply the style I want is the new wow style fitting with Warcraft Armies Of Azeroth mod ( probably we will use this in mod ) example for it can be ' Mannoroth ' this style detailed and in same level with wow's mannoroth , I hope you get what I'm trying to tell , another example for furs : http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/small/675336.jpg they might look like this

Level 10
apparently i can stay long with my computer, so had to do this quick. i skip the wow style since it will take more time, so here's a retouch version of the old texture.

original-png.286569

arachnathid-png.286570

Attachments

• original.png
    original.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Arachnathid.png
    Arachnathid.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Arachnathid.tga
    1 MB · Views: 49
Status