• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arabian noria

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: Dekarchos
Arabian water mill. One more model, which i can add to my pack. If you see bugs in model - tell about them and i will fix it.

Changelog: 1.00 - uploaded
Contents

Arabian noria (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
The stone base in this one looks rather nice. And it all looks decent. There's one issue though. You should define if it's meant to be a floating building or a land building. In case it is floating, it has a door which opens directly to water (looks...
Some feedback:

The wheel spins a bit too fast, and it should have water vessels/pots attached to it. Also, it will look weird when placed on land... i dunno, a modeled water pond underneath would be nice for use as a structures, while people using it as a doodad will probably prefer it without. The fact that it has tiers however makes me feel like it should be used like a structure, so adding some kind of well underneath would make sense.

The stone base in this one looks rather nice. And it all looks decent. There's one issue though. You should define if it's meant to be a floating building or a land building.

In case it is floating, it has a door which opens directly to water (looks a bit suicidal). It might be missing a pier next to the door or something. And it shouldn't leave an ubersplat on the ground, because you can't have underwater explosions burning the soil. (Human shipyard for instance, doesn't do so)

In case it is a land building, you should find a way to create a natural scenery of a river section passing by. (Pretty challenging, I'd recommend the floating choice). A pond, even if it's kind of fishy, would work well too (visually). If there's no water beneath it, the wheel won't make sense. If it's land building, a decay animation could be good too. And reduce the ubersplat size, this is as big as a Farm.

Awaiting update.

Level 6
Some feedback:

The wheel spins a bit too fast, and it should have water vessels/pots attached to it. Also, it will look weird when placed on land... i dunno, a modeled water pond underneath would be nice for use as a structures, while people using it as a doodad will probably prefer it without. The fact that it has tiers however makes me feel like it should be used like a structure, so adding some kind of well underneath would make sense.
Use the water model made by PhoenixIV.