• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Approved models of Stars

This is a pack with most of models used in Stars ( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...-beta2-124565/ ).

I hope this could be usefull for people who like create maps, but do not have time to create models.

Please give credits if used.

Keywords:
stars, space, strategy, war, fleet, ship, turret, planet, cruiser, frigate, drone, shuttle, laser, plasma
Reviews
16:21, 28th Feb 2010 General Frank: Cool pack with rather well made models. I really dislike the inflationary use of team colour, but that is only a personal opinion. Approved.

M

16:21, 28th Feb 2010
General Frank:

Cool pack with rather well made models. I really dislike the inflationary use of team colour, but that is only a personal opinion. Approved.

Level 11
Great. Oh and I played stars on B.net, its awesome!!!

But there are a lot of fatal errors :/
And I can't seam to notice whats causing them. Always different thing. Maybe leaks.