• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Ok we all know what the apocalypse is so what will you do on d-day?

Me i would of tried digging down into earth for a chance to live its worth a shot.

Level 17
Me personally? What the fuck could I do? Goverments would probebly organize some bunker shit. Like underground bunkers with solar generators or batteries or something which keeps electricity so they can give light to a giant farm and use water by spraying the plants and taking the evaporation and using it again and again. So thats oxygen + food done. But when the water runs out, unless we have pipes connected to surface lakes and a filter to filter it.

Or maybe we find an underground lake.

OR MAYBE, by then we would have travelled to space. zzzz

Level 12
Blah I'd do what everyone would do...

Have sex in public, pillage, kick people, and torch down shops where they weren't kind to me with my zippo (didn't bag my groceries, responded to my "good day" with a dumb stink gaze etc.)

And you just mentioned an apocalypse. You didn't say how it would happen. If the earth splits in two, you can't hide anywhere. If the sun goes out, you'll die wherever you are from the lack of warmth. So, hiding underground sometimes isn't an option.

Level 34
There was some end-of-the-world movie once that the core of Earth was cooling off, so off course the Americans thought off one simple solution: Go to the core and NUKE IT.

People, yóú cánnot símplý NUKE éverythíng and hope it's going to be all fine.

Level 13
Sing a battle song and charge at Loki's army of evil along with Thor, Odin and the other Gods in the name of the hall, honor and blood at the sunset of the World, the Ragnarok, while the Earth freezes with the blood of the ice giants and the Sky burns with the breath of the fire ones.

Level 13
... Wasn't it when Britain's ships arrived to Northen Germany but were met with such a strong resistance that they had to retreat back to their homeland on every civilian ship available?

Yep, Viking mythology is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.