• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS campaign heroes map v1.05

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
After being pushed by my fans I decided to release another update of my famous map.

Do you like more DotA or WC3 campaign? Well, think no more cuz I give you the synergy of those two.
The original Warcraft campaign heroes in AoS! Choose one of the popular Sentinel heroes like Malfurion, Kael, Thrall or one of the Scourge heroes (Arthas,Grom,Garithos...) and win in an epic battle!

I got to the idea of making an AoS map with campaign heroes 3 years ago. I didn't have too much free time so my first release was 2 years ago and it had too many bugs. This month I found some more time to fix them and I came to the idea of sending my map here. I hope that you will like it.
I used DotA Template.

Version 1.05 changes:
-Added new moments in the gameplay
-Brand new charting system implemented
-Heroes are perfectly balanced
-Units spawn more groovy
-Items remained good as always
-Mode -ar still disabled
-And many more...

Version 1.03 changes:
-Added new tooltips for all heroes
-Added new items and a new item shop (armory)
-Friendly creeps can be attacked only if they have under 33% of their max HP
-Added a new gold system
Wanted to make more changes, but it seems that I won't have time to make them soon. Mode -ar disabled from now.
Moderator Comments (Unacceptable)
Contents

AoS campaign heroes map v1.05 (Map)

Reviews
11:43, 16th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: The map is rejected due to the very strong lack of originality and uniqueness. Using default items and heroes is not a way to attract people to play your map. Some default heroes aren't even suitable for AoS e.g...

M

11:43, 16th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: The map is rejected due to the very strong lack of originality and uniqueness. Using default items and heroes is not a way to attract people to play your map. Some default heroes aren't even suitable for AoS e.g Mal'Ganis (his ultimate skills are useless)
Even the aesthetics aren't sufficiently good. The terrain looks so unnatural with the raisings/lowerings applied and the scarsity of doodads doesn't contribute to a pleasant scenery.
I strongly recommend not using any default material totally unmodified as this demotivates people from trying your map.
For now, this cannot be accepted.

Level 3
Good map but try to add costom abilities to heroes because on this map is nice to have new skills and items and if you want models.
Edit the Undead land with more Blight on the ground and Northrend doodads because on the undead land is more elf environment.
Vote: Wait for more feedback