• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS campaign heroes map v1.06

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

AOS Campaign Heroes Map
by ShadowSnaman.mn

After being pushed by my fans I decided to release another update of my famous map.

I got to the idea of making an AoS map with campaign heroes 3 years ago. I didn't have too much free time so my first release was 2 years ago and it had too many bugs. This month I found some more time to fix them and I came to the idea of sending my map here. I hope that you will like it.
I used D
0c488e09f70220cba3d2a80a7b532643.jpg
otA Template.

Map Info:

Do you like more DotA or WC3 campaign? Well, think no more cuz I give you the synergy of those two.
The original Warcraft campaign heroes in AoS! Choose one of the popular Sentinel heroes like Malfurion, Kael, Thrall or one of the Scourge heroes (Arthas,Grom,Garithos...) and win in an epic battle!

The ultimate confrontation is upon to begin. Enjoy.

Warcraft-3-Map-Dota-Imba_6.jpg

Information

Features:

30 playable heroes
epic battle
items
fully supported AI

Good luck!

[1.03]-Uploaded.
-Added new moments in the gameplay
-Brand new charting system implemented
-Heroes are perfectly balanced
-Units spawn more groovy
-Items remained good as always
-Mode -ar still disabled
-Added new tooltips for all heroes
-Added new items and a new item shop (armory)
-Friendly creeps can be attacked only if they have under 33% of their max HP
-Added a new gold system
-And many more...

(ShadowShaman.mn) - (Idea)

Hi!
Wanted to make more changes, but it seems that I won't have time to make them soon. Mode -ar disabled from now.
Previews
Contents

AoS campaign heroes map v1.05 (Map)

Reviews
LordDz
So this map is Dota Template but with the normal Warcraft 3 heroes added to it. And those heroes now have attribute bonus too as an ability. The items one can buy are the old items, not dota items or recipes. After selecting a hero in the tavern, I...
Paillan
Well... I must check for bugs in the map... Goblin shredars can harvest lumber. But can't drop it. Fix that. No siege units spawn. Is this intended?
Nowow
First of all, to be perfectly frank: the drama brought me here. Some very fun talks but the maps weren't much in them, so I took this as the most recent one to see what the fuss is about. This is the most recent one isn't it? The result is, I must...
Level 12
Maybe it's a patch issue since I don't use 1.29.

I don't know, unit order triggers were a problem in all versions I used so far (1.21 and 1.26 through 1.29). Of course it is possible the problem has been handled in some middle patch the broken again, but that seems unlikely. In any case, you should probably move ahead to the stable 1.29 patch - time is moving forward, and exciting things like blizzard assisted vJASS and supported buff stacking are upon us.

Level 22
Review for AOS campaign heroes map version 1.06

Trivial things
- The map folder version is written as 1.05 instead of 1.06
- After version 1.03 you've stopped updating the changelog
- You've used a default DOTA template. In a later version, you can try and make your own map design.
- Some custom models for heroes and building, and assets to make the terrain more appealing won't be a bad idea.
- In the map description once you've started the map the version is written as 1.03 instead of 1.06

Gameplay
- All heroes have default Warcraft III spells
- No custom items
- The Satyr Shadowmancer costs no food.
- Reveal can be heavily abused in the later stages of the game.
- There are no orbs you can buy, meaning some heroes can't attack the flying units in the jungle.
- Fully supported AI is misleading. I filled the entire enemy team and mine with bots and neither of them pick heroes.
- The goblin shredder can harvest lumber, but there are no drop-off points, making the ability pointless.

There are a lot of things you need to add or change. Currently it's incredibly lacking. 1/5
Also, you've uploaded multiple versions of this map. Delete the older ones and keep this one, since it's the newest.
When you update the map, let me know, I'll do a re-review and may change my rating.