• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KitaLock puzzle v1.06

The map is now OPEN SOURCE!

This map is very small but you will be surprised on how much time it will take to complete it!

There are 10 puzzle levels.
You cannot win this game because you lack patience.

Have fun!

You can suffer play alone or with friends (1-11 players)

+rep to anyone who completes this game and sends me the replay!

Updated to 1.06!
  • The puzzle has now a one hour time limit.
    • (Because I don't want to watch replays where people are idle for half an hour :p)
  • You can see how long you have been playing
    • Gold has been changed to Minutes (spent playing the game)
    • Lumber has been changed to Seconds
    • Try to beat the puzzle as fast as possible!
  • Some new aesthetic content
    • New model for the playable unit
    • New animated loading screen
  • Other minor changes
    • Food has been changed to Current Level / Max Level

Highscores (since v1.06)
Kill3rbeast - 8min 1sec
DisturbanceX - 20min 59sec
McNegro - 21min 49sec

xlyte - 29min 18sec
Just_Spectating - 37min 48sec

(Note: Kitabatake is NOT responsible for ANY brain damage/mental illness caused by this custom game. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Thank you.)

Keywords:
Very annoying puzzle, 9 lock
Contents

KitaLock puzzle v1.06 (Map)

Reviews
14:13, 18th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] No bug found [+] Good for those who like to solve puzzle Neutral Point [!] "Got enough brain ?" word seem to be insulting :grin: Bad Point [-] WARNING : THIS GAME IS FOR THOSE WHO...

Did this map cause brain damage to you?

• Total voters
Level 3
This map is actually easy! or that is what I feel
It is all about the center and the surrounding. The moves are walk on (all circles + all side circles no corner) , cross and all circles no center

If you write the additional values from 4 moves above and you will get the concept of this map instantly.

Sometimes, there are moves that give the same additional values to surrounding while give the different additional values to the center. These will help you reach the values you want at the center quickly.

Well enough hints!

There are level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Level 6 might give so much headache to author so there is none.
I give this map 5/5. Surprisingly, this is much easier than the first time I played 3-4 years ago. I have no idea why it is that way as well.

Last edited: