• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aoe shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
@Foxman, damn it you must learn the basics of triggering, it's very hard for you to do anything like this. Are you even trying or just said "wtf this guy wants idk what he say i won't try i better ask him", instead of this, just try, and see what you got, then post us the trigger, so we can tell you the mistakes, so you know next time.
@Nichilus if he wants MUI, he must do indexing, but i guess it's too early for him since he doesn't have any ideas how GUI works:(.

Edit:mad:Foxman, No, i don't think so, even if you do, you must move it, otherwise attached special effects cannot be scaled in-game.

Level 21
Also, using Devotion aura is not the best choice for physical damage reduction, because it won't give the same % reduction.

Note that every point of armor is equally useful, so it does give the same effective reduction.
If it was the other way around, it would be able to reach 100% reduction, which is simply OP.

Armor scales linearly with health.

Level 7
I have managed to give unit custom devotion aura during custom immolation, and devotion aura is removed if mana % is zero. But the problem is that devotion aura buff doesnt have tooltip and it doesnt show up in spell list of unit.

Level 7
Why doesnt this trigger work? Trigger should remove the aura when immolation causes mana to go zero.

• Time - every 0.03 seconds of game time
  • ((Unit type of (triggering unit)) Equal to Hero and ((Percentage mana of (Triggering unit)) is equal to 0)
  • Unit - Remove devotion aura from (Triggering unit)

Level 7
Then how to make trigger for that purpose? I cant find any event that would point at certain unit except spesific unit event but there I have to select the unit from the map and the unit must be bought so it cant be out in the map when game starts.

Level 3
Set the triggering unit as a variable, unit type. Then you can always use that further in that spell.

Level 7
Its not in variable list of selectable "triggered unit" when im trying to select it for triggering unit even though it is in variable list and variable is unit type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.