• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone wan't help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If you still work on other project i will think it more..
i want a crew that's focusing on my ORPG project..
he can do other project when he has finished his job on this project first...
and when the project move on to next version he must be ready to continued the project again..after he finish that next update i give a permission for him to continued other project..

Level 11
Well, You me. Everyone on the hivework shop has a uniqe mind. That's why were here? So, one person counts for any project because he who has the mind to be creative will be usefull but why would we be controled over creating a project? But you would wan't the map to be good for it to be famous. Wouldn't the other person think that too?

And it doesn't matter how many maps you do, unless you wan't your map finished. I've been working on my HeroWars map for 3 years now. And i've still made other maps (That were never released :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.