• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach BattleArena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone.Mounths ago i want to start bleach map.For those don't know what is Bleach:Its anime,main character is Kurosaki Ichigo,he is a student but one day he transform to Shinigami (shinigami - Death God).Every shinigami has zanpaktou with verry good powers (zanpaktou - sword with special skills).His sword is Zangetsu.I think that is good for now.Now for the map! I need Terrainer( may be 3.50/5 skills in terrain ).I wan't he to make Karakura Town,Soul Society and Xueko Mundo (screenshots in the end.).Modeler too,for skills and bleach model if i don't have it.Triggerer that will make with me heroes and skills.The host will choose area for fight,(karakura town,soul society and hueko mundo).Thats for now.

Attachments

• Karakura.jpg
    Karakura.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Soul Society.jpg
    Soul Society.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Hueco.jpg
    Hueco.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Hueco2.jpg
    Hueco2.jpg