1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Anyone wan't help?

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Aztec_devil2000, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Anyone wan't help at there map?
    I'm alright with terrain and triggers.
    Uhh one of my maps that i am working on is, Hero(2)Wars Revenge of the Gods.

Just reply to this post if you wan't an extra guy for your map xD. I don't mind doing muitple map making :p.

2. Black_meoonG

Black_meoonG

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you still work on other project i will think it more..
    i want a crew that's focusing on my ORPG project..
    he can do other project when he has finished his job on this project first...
    and when the project move on to next version he must be ready to continued the project again..after he finish that next update i give a permission for him to continued other project..

3. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, You me. Everyone on the hivework shop has a uniqe mind. That's why were here? So, one person counts for any project because he who has the mind to be creative will be usefull but why would we be controled over creating a project? But you would wan't the map to be good for it to be famous. Wouldn't the other person think that too?

And it doesn't matter how many maps you do, unless you wan't your map finished. I've been working on my HeroWars map for 3 years now. And i've still made other maps (That were never released :p).