• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone need some music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well I did just join the forum for this reason, I have been in search of some kind of music project possibly for a cinematic or rpg or somthing.

If anyone is looking let me know! You can check out my music at my website.

http://exnfox.com/dm/

-exnfox

Level 5
uhh. sorry i'm not really looking for songs. but i'm wondering if you can help me. see, i'm making a map with a unit with a repeating chaingun. it fires very fast (0.10 seconds) and i rly need a sound that goes with it. all the sounds i have got are of only 1 shot and have a second of silence or you can only hear some faint shell bouncing sounds before my trigger can repeat it. so it looks like i'm shooting very fast, but it sounds like i fire 1 shot every 2 secs. can you (or someone) please post a sound. (small please) that fires lots of shots (like a chaingun) BUT HAS NO SILENCE AFTER IT! or where you can only hear the shell bouncing.

ty

Level 2
I think Audacity is free to download. Otherwise, you could just search in google for a free sound editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.