• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Offering music for cines/rpgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If anyone needs help with a cinematic or an RPG then I do nothing more than offer my help, (at which point i cut the pointless 'speare talk and get down to the basics).

I don't know what else to offer in this aspect save for the music I have already made - (this is not an ad by the way, click only if you're interested in a musician for your maps) - if you want a snippet of what I can write then go to my myspace music page. Also, if you do visit the myspack page then please ignore the more 'venitian snares' aspect to the songs.

www.myspace.com/quandarium

or listen to this Joe Hisaishi rip off
View attachment godknows.mp3

p.s
If anyone is intered then please send me your hotmail add via pm. All my music is made within FL - so time is never an issue.

p.p.s
please do not ask to use 'godknows' - it is part of an rpg map i am working on.

p.p.s.
please do not download any music you find on my myspace page and use them without permission.

[edit]
also adding my old pseudonymn 'superstrings' 'amazingtunes' page (it has a few more tracks)
http://www.amazingtunes.com/users/superstrings

Last edited:
Level 31
Not bad at all bro =). I'm developing sort of a major patch system for warcraft 3 that'll include everything from the warcraft 3 modding community, including new models, sounds, textures, GUI, JASS Engines (also integrated into GUI), tilesets, increased maxes, and so on. You might be interested in helping out, not sure though =). Right now I have 114 songs gathered. I'll be putting in some of my own as well : D.

Hope to hear from you soon.

By the way, once again, great music =).

Level 8
I need something ultra aggressive to inspire players to play aggressively as this is how my map should be played.

Do you actually make the music, or just write lyrics? I need sound not lyriccs. I can write my own lyrics that will be aligned towards God rather than the Satanic aspect usually present in aggressive music.

Status
Not open for further replies.