• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any way to block attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,
I'm looking for a way to make a passive ability that has a chance to block attacks.
Also, if possible, when an attack is blocked (33% chance to happen), the word "block", red-colored, will appear above the unit, just like the "miss" red-colored word appear above a unit that miss an attack.
Any way to do that?
thanks

Level 3
Here, give you a test map. Bribe's DDS is really useful IMO, you can detect to block spell damage too

Attachments

• Block.w3x
    36.6 KB · Views: 48
Level 4
it says when I try to load the map, that it has been saved with a more recent version of the editor, what should i do? load it anyway? or update my JNGP?
If it's the latter, where do I get the last version?

Level 3
load it anyway, you can remember the trigger and remake it by yourself. What about JNGP on Hive? :| (I use default Editor sorry xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.