• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ants & Builders

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hope you will enjoy playing this map!

Made by me! HolographicGuy!

Please leave a comment about what you think of the map! I will try to change any mistakes or bugs etc.
Thank you.

Its kind stupid to ask, but how to i upload pictures in this map's detail box?

Keywords:
mini ants and builders & game funny short comment good anti air
Contents

Ants & Builders (Map)

Reviews
21:22, 2nd Feb 2009 MasterHaosis: Well map isn't bad at all average, but man description exist with reason, to explain what about is your map, how to play, etc... You didn't explain anything about map. When write that, send me PMwith link of that...

M

21:22, 2nd Feb 2009
MasterHaosis: Well map isn't bad at all average, but man description exist with reason, to explain what about is your map, how to play, etc...
You didn't explain anything about map. When write that, send me PMwith link of that map to approve it
[REJECTED UNTIL UPDATE]