• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Piece of writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ive watched the world change as time goes on I have read the books that we use to store ones knowledge. I’ve have see much indeed change but as I look to the past, I see history repeats itself.. About hundred years ago King Georges statue was broken down and the revolution was beginning. In the middle east the people began to break down the statues of Sadalm the Insane. He truly was corrupt but I do not judge him that he is evil. Never judge one who you do not truly understand. I see that humanity is very flawed and will repeat these mistakes for all eternity to, the mistakes I say are hate, envy. And fear which might doom us but these things are also what might save us. You envy one and so you try to better yourself for the good or bad, and hate can become love and, and fear can become courage or valor for one. Sometimes the most evil things are also the good. Such as the crazed Hitler who has a sad past which I will speak another time but he started much and began a new era. The era of war and technology. Though it was mostly weapon technology from this event many new things were being made. Radar, faster planes and just a technological increase. But he is truly more evil then good. I have seen images that have left scars in my mine. Seeing hundreds of good people dead and thousands more being tortured. I know people who have lived in the Nazi Prison Camps, I know people who have gone in D-Day and the first air born attack by parrot troopers. I know and yet I do not know all I speak is a true opinion for I was not there but I have seen, heard and read but I can never and will ever truly under stand fore the people who did it did it and the people who did not do it did not do it as simple the people who do not do it have no true understanding. But back to the subject history repeats and you should not judge though without the deeper understanding that I will never truly understand as said. But I will try and I will thank them all for what has happened and what they did. But I have judged Sadalm he I believe is just the beginning. History will repeat in this life time or the next generation.

By Taroshu

Would judging always look in . Look for a deeper meaning why and how. Like why did Sadalm did what he did or why was he such things as that and research the inner self, see what he has seen. Imagine what horror or grace he has witness but I believe he was just raised the way he was or was corrupted by the darker part of human society but this I cannot say. I do not understand this man but I will try he must have a meaning.

Level 23
Everything has purpose, though sometimes it can be most painful to understand it. Even the most horrific, inhumane things in life have purpose. You need no religion or faith to understand this, either. Still, we as humanity dislike the fact that even bad things happen for a purpose. Which is why we try to avoid thinking about it for too long.

Level 12
I'm not sure about this topic. Life goes on, and there are so many things that come about the world. Sometimes you cannot simply allow sympathy to overcome one's judgement. For example, Osama bin Laden had his terrorists destroy the World Trade Centers and supposedly the majority would think of it as a bad thing. Yes, there are those who may see it differently as a supposedly a good thing, but never will everyone agree on one thing. From history we learn from our mistakes and to study our history is to remember to never make such mistakes.

For example, you say Hitler introduce a new era of technology and warfare. If your viewpoint is saying it would be a good thing, then certainly you look in a different way of technology like the internet. But to look at the bad side is to only see violence and death. I understand your idea of mercy on even the corrupt, but remember one must be aware of the consequences.

And if you truly would believe in Hitler's goodness, I would advise you caution to not make mistakes that he would do to cause our turmoil. Otherwise, let us cut the conversation and not speak on this forum again.

Level 5
Well

I am not saying hitler is good just saying dont judge someone without fully understanding. People just Hitler as just born insane dictator who took germaney by force and then tried to take the world. But if you look into it Hitler has a twisted and sad life and gain much friendship with many but is a evil no actuelly not sure if theres real words that can describe it evil is to well not sure Hitler was an great evil I guess but was saying dont judge without full meaning or walk a similiar path for a while.

Level 7
not before my meddling :twisted: otherwise, I won't have any fun today! :evil:

first off - BAAAHZ! To claim hitler was evil, simply on the basis of what he did to mankind, is ludacris! His conviction, along with every damn nazi, was that what they did, were for the better of the world. Obviously, they were dead wrong! - but nevermind that, cause you all knew it! Its jiverish to define evil out of your own actions, this way, any who is in direct opposition, will in your eyes be evil, and visa versa, you will be evil to them! Thats the beauty of humanity :twisted: We are emotionally bond to digest large amounts of pain during a lifetime, but only to be "known" to what we assume is good. Today, theese assumptions fall upon comfort and finacial standing. BLaHz! And if the amount of pain endured is substantiel enough, the treshold for what is good in life, is obviously lowered. AND, our deceptive minds furthermore let us believe, that our situation is never fully our own fault, so we search to blame someone else. If succesfull in this dubious action, we feel better about our selves - atleast 'till the day we discover that our claims on who to blame were wrong, which ei. happens when the blamed entity is removed and disposed of. There is absolutely no "darker power" of the human society, as we humans are the absolutely most flawed and imperfect creations on the surface of the world, and as such, lacks the capacity to render judgement in a balanced manner. Humans are so ridicouless unaware of what is right or wrong, that they needed to create laws to prevent a breach on morality. Oh, to be a creature, free from this illusion that we all must take care of eachother, and realize how sadly alone each and everyone of us are, and how we can only manage to live, if we can take care of ourselves. But I might begin to stomp ppl, if I dig too deep into that, so lets leave it for a while, and return to right and wrong. What was born from the ashes of any war, be it a new technology, weapon or comforbillity device, is it still a page in human history. And every god damn time a page is turned, a new DOES NOT arise, but the story will be nearer its end. Such is it with everything not in stasis. IT WILL DIE, and nothing humans create is to uphold life! It is to destroy life, but do it on first class! Too many things become too easy, and so, the abillity to conquor nations arise, and in turn, the defense for fighting back is created, but the defense is also a threat to every other damn participating (LIVING) individual/nation, thus, even neater things are developed to smash away at sh.... stuff! We as a race, are the freaking new dinosaurs, not very nice are we, and we will come to an end - hell, this is the answer to life, have it not be some religious mumbo jumbo, which humanity NEEDS, cause in this way, they need not fear dead, and can BLAME FATE orwhatever they choose, when it all comes to a close. They/we know, again, it is not our fault, and in my last words, I'm gonna point the finger at some ridicouless innocent child, and say "Its your fault" AND THEN I DIE, but I have SAVED this child, cause he will be guilty to the rest of his days, and every day question his existance and in turn, not tolerate to be told what to do, when to do it, and in general have THE PROPER LACK OF RESPECT it requires to TRULY LIVE in this sad world - he will never be a seducter of a nation, or crave power. He will strive to survive, and he will give a damn about any events NOT happening EXACTLY around him! He will be a hero!

But, I might be wrong, this is just how I see it....

Level 5
Your past is never an excuse for hate and violence.
but you have right that we should never judge another. even if we doesn't understand their actions, we must never judge them. judgement leads to more hate, that leads to more violence, and more judgement.. and so the circle continues with destroying peoples lifes.

Level 7
@Tari - no, I recall the sentence otherwise... how was it again? "Fear leads to anger; Anger leads to hate; Hate leads to suffering" :wink: - BLaHz! In the words of the great "ME" - you never have to excuse anything, if you believe you did nothing wrong! Hitler didn't prevail because he was not strong enough. I don't think for a minut tho' that he regret anything! And when it all is summed up, if he had prevailed, the "want" of having it differintly, had not been strong enough. Had I been there, I wouldn't have givin a rats arse, had I not been in the middle of it.

@Eusira - meh, I am just in that mood, where I like to smash away at my keyboard, randomly typing somewhat sensible sentences :twisted:

Edit. @Eusira - ((below) shh! don't point theese things out!)

Level 5
of course you always belive that you yourself is the one that is fighting for good. that's why "evil" people continue with their schemes. they think it's for the best. and really, nothing says that there are just one right and one wrong.
an example: my late grandfather was german, lived in sweden and fought for Finland in WWII. that is something we would consider good. but later, he was one of those who watched the german and baltic prisoners in sweden, something we consider very bad.
he also helped jews escape to sweden, something we would consider good.
but i'm sure he thought that everything was for the best at that point. he did what he belived was right.

that's why I continue my preaching about non-violence. and I really thought that another one that did boxing would understand that :wink:

and now I will shut up with the history-lessons.

Level 7
now you are just pushing me, swedish girl. I said, I wouldn't care, had I been there, unless I was directly involved. I can respect people who devoted themselves, and even sacrificed, in the name of what they believed was right, but that is also a two-sided story. But fighting other people's war is to me, just a little too much. "Don't you see the plank in your own eye, but tries to pull out the splinter of your brothers." :wink: As is it with this boxing thingie, you are pulling up from the pocket to my greater annoyment. Its just a way to protect yourself, not some other guy, and only if charged at. I've never been involved in a fight outside the ring, and I don't plan to - even if it is for the protection of my friends. They oughta be able to handle such matters themselves, and if they are involved in sh!t, its not my problem. Regardless of wether or not I would be able to take 'em on. (I probably would :roll: ) This way, people are people, and don't depend on one another - its just safer that way. Anywho, it makes it easier for me, to be around people, if they never get to know me - usually charaded by humour or exaguration.

BLaRgHZ! I thought a goth would understand that :wink:

Level 5
and I respect your opinion, which is as you say, also one of the sides. so i think we can agree that there are many ways, and "evil-good"-thingies doesn't exist.

and with the boxing-thing I meant the non-violent way that you practice by not getting into fights outside the ring. =)

and I think you should start a topic where you can say smart things and learn the youngsters here about important values in life.

and yes, this goth do understand :wink:

Level 13
@stormrider - probably the best line you have in there is "history will repeat itself" :D . great job!

@Eusira - hitler particularly hated jews because he thought that the doctor could've saved his mother, but he also persicuted gays, artists, and just about anyone that wouldn't conform :wink: . just remember that the jews wern't the only ones, they were just focused on more than the other people Hitler persecuted

Status
Not open for further replies.