• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

None might be interested. But I must.. I must share it with such intelligent people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'm not imakandi, nor do I see myself spamming to my profile, if I do not have to speak with someone who has permitted me from sending visitor messages, which is dumb. Also I find myself quite fit for playing detective where I want to.

From what you're telling me, I think that you're saying that I love anime too much. How can you even love it too much?

And what is this? "Let's call Bernkastel gay because it's very offensive".
If you wish to think that I am a homosexual, then think so. If you want to yell it to the world, then do so. You're being immature, child of a man.

Level 14
I'm not imakandi, nor do I see myself spamming to my profile, if I do not have to speak with someone who has permitted me from sending visitor messages, which is dumb. Also I find myself quite fit for playing detective where I want to.

From what you're telling me, I think that you're saying that I love anime too much. How can you even love it too much?

And what is this? "Let's call Bernkastel gay because it's very offensive".
If you wish to think that I am a homosexual, then think so. If you want to yell it to the world, then do so. You're being immature, child of a man.

I'm not saying all of the anime lovers are gay... I said some of them are. I didn't say you are.

Level 30
Can we PLEASE close this thread?
The 'problem' got solved, and this serves for nothing except for several immature idiots (yes, that was an insult, and it's completely in the place where it should be) to post senseless messages and pretend they're funny/smart.

We're getting a huge discussion about Trolling when I get back online.

Bring your child talk out of where it shouldn't be.
Once again, please close the thread.
Thanks in forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.