• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'An Odd Visit' How can my King leave me here in this cell... if you can call it a cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'An Odd Visit'

How can my King leave me here in this cell... if you can call it a cell. Where is the bed? Why do I not get bread or even water? These are the basic entitlement for a Peasant, let along a Lord of my stature. Would he really leave me here to rot? No he wouldn't, unless that wretched dog Molos was behind this. Yes! He must be. But how has he got the King's favour in this? Surely he is not so easily manipulated? Bah! I hope for not only my sake, but the sake of the Kingdom that I am released.

"Standing in the warmth I see." An old voice spoke from behind. I turned questioning it, "What? Who is there?" I was blinded by the light in which I stood for the warmth it gave. "It is cold down here. So very cold. Yet there is but a single ray of light shining down form the world above." I couldn't see the voice who was addressing me, so I walked out of the sun light. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness as the darkened figure was made visible. It was an old man, well atleast I think it was a man. He had destinctive contours on his face, that of which I had not seen on a man before. "Who are you?" I asked remembering the man hadn't answered.
"A friend. A friend who has come to tell you that you are not forgotten."
"What do you mean not forgotten? Are you a messenger from the King?"
"Haha, I think you have misunderstood me. Just remember when he comes again, he will not have as much mercy as he did before."
"What? Who is he?"
"You will see, soon enough. When the armour is broken." With that the man headed for the bared cell gate.
"Wait, why do you tell me these things?" The man was now on the out side of the bars.
"Why do I tell you these things? I'll ask you another question, why should I not tell you of thing that concern you? You are needed friend, but for now you must endure this prison."

Attachments

• 61233.png
    61233.png
    716.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.