• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Annoying World editor bugs with new patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, so with the new patch coming out I've noticed a couple of annoying things after about an hour of using it. Some reason with the unit palette you are unable to select some units. In the Dungeon tileset trying to click on either of the sludges results in it reselecting a salamander unit. In the Lord summer one, you are unable to select any of the golems either. This happens with some of the other units as well in the same tileset (have not checked others yet). You are also unable to place starting location for certain factions. I am unable to place any starting location for a night elve race yet I can place one for Orcs and Undead. Many of the buttons will also act like they are selected by apearing green. For one of my friends they didn't have these problems instead they had tooltips being fucked up in WE. Some of my tiles on the map have also randomly changed without me doing anything too them. Any idea on how to fix this or why it is different for my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.