1. The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying World editor bugs with new patch

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by Limitteditemeater, May 29, 2019.

1. Limitteditemeater

Limitteditemeater

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, so with the new patch coming out I've noticed a couple of annoying things after about an hour of using it. Some reason with the unit palette you are unable to select some units. In the Dungeon tileset trying to click on either of the sludges results in it reselecting a salamander unit. In the Lord summer one, you are unable to select any of the golems either. This happens with some of the other units as well in the same tileset (have not checked others yet). You are also unable to place starting location for certain factions. I am unable to place any starting location for a night elve race yet I can place one for Orcs and Undead. Many of the buttons will also act like they are selected by apearing green. For one of my friends they didn't have these problems instead they had tooltips being fucked up in WE. Some of my tiles on the map have also randomly changed without me doing anything too them. Any idea on how to fix this or why it is different for my friend?

2. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. Kam

Kam

Blizzard Associate Producer