• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

War3 Crashing + New Patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, after getting the new patch my WE and War3 started crashing randomly, after uninstalling and reinstalling all related files now my WE works but my War3 won't even start up, I double click the exe, it sets my screen black, my computer makes a little funny noise and then it goes back to my desktop, no error messages or anything, it just doesn't run.

any idea what's going on?

Edit: Update! after playing around with the settings I went to run it in 256 colour mode and I got the error message "warcraft3 was unable to initialize"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.