• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Protector problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i did a custom unit with custom model file = Ancient Protector uprooted and i put this unit in one shop.
when i buy this unit appear birth animation [damn it] for 60 second i hate that...
how make this birth = stand or birth = 0.0 seconds

same probleme with one spell
spawn one ancient protector with spell [birth animation for 60 second..]

Level 22
Well since you are already using a custom model file, deleting the Birth animation is the better solution than creating a trigger. When you have opened your mdx file in Mdlvis, go to Sequence Manager and choose Birth from the drop down menu in the right part. Then press CTRL + D to delete all the frames of that animation thus reducing file size. Then delete the animation which is also located in the right corner of Mdlvis' interface

Level 22
i did a custom unit with custom model file = Ancient Protector uprooted and i put this unit in one shop.

Sorry I thought you are using an imported model.
War3 Model Editor by Magos has a built-in MPQ browser and use it to browse the MPQ of your Warcraft 3. Find the Uprooted Ancient protector model and save it as MDX.

But now that I see you are not using an imported model, I think triggering the Birth animation is better because the Ancient Protector file size is more than 200 KB.

Take a look at the sample map on how it is done

EDIT: forgot to change the icon. It has an archer icon but the model is ancient protector.

Attachments

• No Birth.w3m
    16.1 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.