• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Am I converting using NeoDex .78b MDL Kit for 3dsmax Correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I made a model with 3ds max 2010, but evertime I click export, the only thing that is exported in the file is the text:
// 'NeoDeX Version: 0.78b
// First Model
Version {
FormatVersion 800,
}
Model "Robot" {
BlendTime 150,
}
Textures 1 {
Bitmap {
Image "",
ReplaceableId 1,
}
}

And I highly doubt that my model is accually there. This is a picture of what my model looks like. Of course I did something wrong, but what? as you see in the picture I also have the NeoDex toolbar.

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 149
What do you mean Like Unwrap UVW (I don't know means...) And what do you mean by collapsing all the modifiers?

Edit: I used Unwrap UVW and I got the same error...

2nd Edit: Have you tried you program with 3ds Max 2010, And Did you use Windows Vista?

I use Vista, max 2008 but I have good sources who have used the tool on max 2010 without any problems.

Your problem seems to have to do with your model's organization, it's like if it would have vertices but not faces.

Also, how about you try exporting your model to .3ds and importing it back, if that doesn't work tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.