• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Always critical error when running a map made or edited with JNPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've got a problem with the NewGeneration WE (vJass). It's that i always get a critical error when running a map made with NewGeneration WE...
I've copied the newgeneration pack right into my wc3 folder.

Level 13
i think the latest zipfile you should be downloading should be called jngp. if it's called something else then it must be the wrong program.
also if you try to open maps by clicking on them, it doesn't work. instead it generally opens them up in original world editor...you need to open the jngp editor and then from it open up the map. best way to check if it's old editor or not for me is see if the jass is colored or not. there are other ways though too...like counting the extras...also don't forget to install latest jasshelper to the program or you're going to get false errors when you save maps.

Level 3
Just ensure you have both WE and W3 of the version 1.21 otherwise it will crash always...
>>my experience, maybe JNPG has changed from the days I have used it...<<

Status
Not open for further replies.