• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Newgen PJASS errorr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Today, I've for some random reason have been getting that unrecognized PJASS error which puts my whole map into error. I've tried redownloading newgen editor 1.5d without any luck. I've looked around and found that moving the newgen folder outside of the warcraft folder sometimes helps, but this doesn't apply to me seeing as how the folder was never in the warcraft folder when this error occurred. It seems as though the error only occurs with my map and won't occur on an empty map...I'm used to fixing errors that give information as to what the problem is exactly, rather than stating there is an unrecognized pjass error...What are my options here?

Level 3
well don't just say your map got error,
what error is it? what do you mean with unrecognized?

Quite literily, all it says is "Unrecognized PJASS (syntax) error"...I couldn't be any more clearer if I tried. I get that error message whenever I try to save and the map becomes unplayable.

This is a definetly a problem with the editor, and not the map itself because I just tried another map I know works....still getting the same error.

Level 3
unfortunately it didn't work out...even after replacing the jasshelper.exe, I still get the same annoying error from a blank map that I converted the triggers into JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.