• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Alot of things :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, i'am doing relic hunter RPG. So i need:
1. Such ability that could mine things(not atcack and u dont have to press A all the time).
2. An ambush sistem like in FF (FinalFantasy) a few creeps encounter them and teleport to a battlefield.
3. and a knockback sistem like a wolf attacks me and i counter by pushing him of a cliff, so basiicly i need a animation to fall of a cliff.
and 4. attribute sistem every time you level up (i tried looking but i found only vJASS, i never understand JASS).
i wouldn't ask for this but i'am REALLY BAD AT GUI ( no talking about JASS ).
So if you could post one of those sistems. i would be very thankful and give some creds for u. :D

Last edited:
Level 33
The Mining system has been done and it works fine (I think?)
But the Separation Battle System has not been yet done...
But I'll just release its beta trigger phase, I'll try to fix it ASAP
Problem: I can't seem to move him back to the original location before the unit is teleported but no worries, I'll try to find the solution !

Attachments

• Trigger Pack.w3x
    18.1 KB · Views: 55
Level 4
i have i solution: Could you do a trigger when all enemy units die then a teleport apears.
and thanx again

oh yea, about minig, ineed a skill that i could use on rock and that could take time, sorry didn't mention that :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 33
My time here is 11.30pm so I get kinda... sleepy
Can I do the triggers tomorrow ?
Or it is urgent that you need it NOW ?

Mining:
Well, do you want this spell to TARGET destructibles such as Rocks ???
How do you want the items/resource to 'spill' out from the rock ?
A show/hide function ???
Or you got another idea of appearing the item ?

Battle Seperation:
I'll try to add the teleportation trigger that kinda works like waygate ability where the hero will be transported back to his own original position

Level 4
I'am not in a hurry i just started this project 4days ago. tou can go sleep :D
And yes i want target a destructable(it's like WoW project theres no rocks, there are veins like Copper vein or tin vein) and if possible i want the ores to drop like in WoW:
You channel it and you get an ore,some rocks,rarely gems... And there is a chance to not success, i'am asking alot, if its not possible dont do the droping sistem i got my own :D

Status
Not open for further replies.