• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Couple Of Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
AdventDreams
Map Making Alliance

I am working on a map right now called "Thief: The Hybrid Crime" and i need a couple of things in order to make it.

First off is models...
I need a Police model (Like real police men you see everyday)
I need a Thief (I know there is one already up, but i wanted it more realistic and not so WC3 like)

Second is terrain...
Indoor terrain, High quality (Wood floors, Marble floors, and any other inside building type terrain you can think of)

Outdoor terrain, High quality (Grass, Sidewalk/ Concrete, or anything else you could think of)

I am also currently looking for indoor objects too. Like desks, chairs, counters, etc.

The Game:The game is about a group on thieves who want to rob places. Every level is a different place. Its like a maze, except instead of not trying to get hit, you are trying not to be seen. As the thief you will have to do various things such as break into rooms, sneak by guards, hack into computers, and overall steal things. Every level will have a certain item you need to steal or a piece of information you must obtain in order to move onto the next level, but if anything grabs your attention feel free to make it yours as well. Each level gets harder and harder and requires the players to work together and think as one. It is a very tactical, teamwork related, and mind fu*king map (You will get stumped).

If you are willing to help please contact me by the following

XFireAntixLive
Personal Message
Email[email protected]
By Warcraft 3: TFT Antix[KvS] or go to channel Clan KvS

Thank you for your time in reading this post. I am hoping this turns out well ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.