• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A couple skins for some things I've made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all... I've made a couple models for a new race that I am calling "Cryptai". I plan to make a whole new race out of this theme to be used in a part of my RPG map (in the hosted projects section).

Ok... so to the point. I need a skin for these models, the first is already in the models section, but it wont let me upload the second one (stupid bug with the model section that nobody seems to care about...) Send me a PM if you wanna skin the second one... Thanks to anyone who wants to help.

For the skin, I would want the body to look more like a Crypt Fiend, and the second one should look more like a Crypt Lord. It should have some blood on the weapons also (he's been killin' stuff :D

SS13.jpg

SS2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.