• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requests with a couple of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First off with the questions...

1-What format (and size) must be the images for the minimap prewiew? Can I download them (In the importing format) somewhere?
2-What about the campaign screens? Is that a model?
3-Is there a program that can transform MIDIs in MP3?
4-I tought that the skin was the look of the console, but I was terribly wrong and I even bothered people for how to import them on the right game interface path, what I ask is, is there a place to download the Console Textures? Let me explain, take Nature's Call Return of The Dragon, for example, the console texture is all spider-like with purple webs and so on, is there a place where similar things can be downloaded?

If the answers to most of theese questions are affirmative I'd have a couple of requests to do:

I'd like a Campaing screen with a Battle Golem on it, and the background of a ruin.
I'd also like a very similar image for the minimap prewiew image.
I hope there is someone that can help me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.