• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Couple of Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ive found this pic from a foreign site, and this person. Im assuming, gave up on the models or just never released them.

0909061528c70b9060dc95aa16.jpg

"Drools" :cute:
These models use the WC3 Paladin models with the exception of Jaina and Varian. These gear I'm also assuming was ripped from the Wow database, however these are just a few models that look really amazing!

I would like to use these for my map, however they are just too beautiful to not be open to the public. If anyone can imitate or be original with these models that would be awsome!! :mwahaha:

The reason why i would like these models though, is because i dont want to use the Wow ripped models. All the same, these are pretty nice!

Edit: There is also one out there of the T2 paladin, but that one uses the oger model, and to me it just doesn't fit the character. Its from some russian site.

If it is done, +Rep/Creds And a nice little present in the back alley ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.