• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A requested model/skin! VEHICLES (like halo/Ut 2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
These would be a good contribution to this site! Vehicles like the warthog or banshee would be great! please tell me if there are already some of these models or tell me if you are going to create one! thanks!

Level 25
Alas, I have no power in this forum. So you'll have to wait before someone comes and warns your ass

And please explain to me what the use of Halo vechiles in a RTS would be while you're at it.

Halo = FPS
WC3 = RTS

NOT GONNA WORK

Level 2
I think its a great idea.
I want some more machine like models and skins or tilesets (which we dont yet have).
Please someone do some machine tilesets please !!!!

Level 3
Mecheon said:
Alas, I have no power in this forum. So you'll have to wait before someone comes and warns your ass

And please explain to me what the use of Halo vechiles in a RTS would be while you're at it.

Halo = FPS
WC3 = RTS

NOT GONNA WORK

This website is for map makers ... custom games do not have to be RTS which is why many of them are not. I want these models because I would use them in a map, not to be annoying...

Level 8
already requested them a long long time ago... then mecheon came and screwed me all up saying the warthog was a pig and banshee was the undead... lol i still want some halo stuff cause i really wanna make a halo map =(

bloog gulch =D

Level 3
Mecheon said:

Halo = FPS
WC3 = RTS

NOT GONNA WORK

cuz a halo map for warcraftiii would be awesome you ****** *******

Level 3
Omfg... :evil: I said to u man i will help you on makin Halo models. HAVE U EVER TRIED Halo:The Battle v1.2 yet? :shock: K the skins i have now are Marine, Medic, Master Cheif, Weapons( Icons) Elit, Grunt, Jackel, Hunter, Scorpion (Tank) Warthog, Banshee, Wraith Tank and Ghost. :wink:

So you want me to help ya? :D

So....All you need is just a Scorpion Tank, Warthof and a Ghost eh? hehe easy. :p Also if you want i could help you on your map and make it better...

Level 3
Mecheon said:

Halo = FPS
WC3 = RTS

NOT GONNA WORK

Did you know that Halo was going to be a RTS in the first place, but changed to thrid person shooter, then after that first peron shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.